Thursday, October 10, 2013

Prominent Peace & Patience.

A sad truth about running is that if you don't do it for a week, it's really hard to start again. Before tonight, I hadn't run in almost two weeks mostly thanks to a cold. (Can't really run if you can't breathe, right?) Also, it's been getting colder, and darker earlier, two things that make the act of running not as appealing. 

I forced myself out the door tonight anyway, even though the sky threatened rain and sunset was scheduled in another 11 minutes. Only got in 2.7 something miles. Better than nothing though, right?

I need to stop running so much anyway and start doing more workout DVDs and cross training if I'm going to tone up for the wedding. Today's wedding dresses demand prominent collar bones. It's a fact.

Came across this on the internet the other day:


I find it interesting because if anything, I tend to get depressed sometimes, while Patrick tends to get anxious. We need to learn how to just meet in the middle. Two words popping up in my prayers lately are peace and patience. (I like how that sentence was unintentionally alliterate.)

Also! I am blinder this week than I was last week because I have been proofing calendar PDFs nonstop at work. My eyes were literally hurting by the end of each work day. I wonder if editors and writers are doomed to have poor eyesight from staring at computer screens all day.

In other news, I finally upgraded to ioS7 and now I feel like I have a new phone. (I'm sure my phone screen isn't helping with my vision, either.)

Gotta go. My eyes hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment