Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I've liked October since before it was trendy to like October.



Yes, it is October first. For some reason October suddenly seems to be the favorite month of 90% of my Facebook friends. I mean, it is a month of awesome. But I'm wondering when loving fall became such a cliché.

Now that it's October, my wedding almost seems like it's in the foreseeable future. Almost. Not quite. Still over a year away. Next October.

Things to do this month:

1) Wedding dress shopping with my sisters, mom, and future mom-in-law.
2) Mail out Save the Dates.
3) Set up a wedding registry. (Bed, Bath, and Beyond maybe?)
4) Finalize the wedding party.
5) Schedule a food tasting at our wedding reception venue.
6) Visit Hicks nursery, see Otto the ghost, and get pumpkins.
7) Figure out an awesome Halloween costume.
8) Do as much fall-y fun stuff as possible.
9) Stop working so much Do lots of pay-per-piece work so that I can afford a wedding dress.
10) Be patient.

Plus about a million other things. That's all that's making it on the list before bedtime, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment